Brother Jackson, I think you are absolute correct in your peppery lambasting of Honkie Al. I hope he takes your heartfelt comments seriously and will think twice before again attempting to visit, much less participate in, a non-White forum. I mean, just what was he thinking anyway? That we could all get along?
Get real! ...Bill! From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jackson Masters Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:10 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Zen] Shango/Voodoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON ANOTHER FORUM?!! > That's what I said to myself too when I saw the dumb white cracker motherfucker on the black buddhists forum and I said to myself, now that dumb sonofabitch ain't no brother, what the fuck he be doin over here? Well it wasn't long before his dumb white ass was uncovered and ridden out of our town. We don't want no white devils over at black buddhists. Its for us black peeps to deal with our own issues in privates. Like voodoo shit. Yeah, we believe in that shit, so what? Buddha never cut off a goat's head and drank its blood and used the insides to prophecy the future? We eat all the meat we kill, so nothing is wasted. Lighten up bitch. ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
