From: [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jackson Masters
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Shango/Voodoo

That's what I said to myself too when I saw the dumb white cracker
motherfucker on the black buddhists forum and I said to myself, now
that dumb sonofabitch ain't no brother, what the fuck he be doin over

Well it wasn't long before his dumb white ass was uncovered and ridden
out of our town. We don't want no white devils over at black
buddhists. Its for us black peeps to deal with our own issues in
privates. Like voodoo shit. Yeah, we believe in that shit, so what?
Buddha never cut off a goat's head and drank its blood and used the
insides to prophecy the future?

We eat all the meat we kill, so nothing is wasted. Lighten up bitch.