From: mike brown The only thing that is real is this moment now (JUST THIS!
ala Bill!)- nothing else exists outside of it. Nothing can exist outside of
it. Anything else is just wishful thinking and obscures a direct experience
of THIS. The simpleness of Zen is not disappointing (or "lame-O" :) !), but
liberates us from delusional thinking - and hence, unhappiness. Could
ultimate reality really be anything morer than just pure simplicity? >

Shit yeah. JUST THIS is pretty fucking lame-O. Striving to JUST SIT or JUST
TAKE A SHIT or JUST FUCK or JUST DIE is really ultimately fucking lame.

That's just my lame-O opinion, but just walking in the park is great fun but
if that's it then why have morals, why have ideals, why have anything? I
don't think that Zen is just be an animal and live at the same level as your
dog or cat.

I don't think Zen is just to be a droid-like animal with your mouth agape,
thankful that JUST THIS exists and your are temporarily part of JUST THAT.