Mike is RIGHT!  (Oooops!  I mean - I agree with Mike's opinion.)

...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Al,
> I get the feeling from the general thrust of your posts that you're
looking for something, some kind of meaning to your existence.
Nothing wrong with that, but IMHO there is nothing to look for - no
spiritual experience, no angels, no God, no Enlightenment, no
heaven/hell, no Saviour to come and rescue us, no book or scriptures
(nothing Holy)  The only thing that is real is this moment now (JUST
THIS! ala Bill!)- nothing else exists outside of it. Nothing can
exist outside of it. Anything else is just wishful thinking and
obscures a direct experience of THIS. The simpleness of Zen is not
disappointing (or "lame-O" :) !), but liberates us from delusional
thinking - and hence, unhappiness. Could ultimate reality really be
anything morer than just pure simplicity? Mike.