  From: Bill Smart
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:54 AM
  Subject: [Zen] Re: Chan for this discussion group

  JMJM,

  Although I do not agree with everything in your recent posting
  attached, I was not at all disappointed.

  I especially liked your quote from the Platform Sutra:
  "We originally have what is pure, unmovable, undying and sufficient."

  ...and your comment right after that:
  It is our mind and our knowledge that hinder us. Do let go and be in
  sync with the universal Chi. Try it and witness yourself.

  Thanks...Bill!

  --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺å¦Tç²¾æ~Z
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  > Hi All,
  >
  > There is a reason that Edgar post what he did. There is a reason
  for Al
  > to post what he did. There is also reasons for Bill and me and
  Mike and