Hi All,

There is a reason that Edgar post what he did.  There is a reason for Al
to post what he did.  There is also reasons for Bill and me and Mike and
Chris to post what we did.

The Chan of these discussion is not to differentiate who is right or who
is wrong.  What to agree or what not to?  But to learn and grow from
them all.  Understand, learn and grow everything as it is without using
any pre-conceived values, theories or teachings.  Just practice and
witness oneself.

Platform Sutra said it very clearly, "We originally have what is pure,
unmovable, undying and sufficient."

It is our mind and our knowledge that hinder us.  Do let go and be in
sync with the universal Chi.  Try it and witness yourself.

Have you ever taste a Waxed Apple.  Do you know how it taste?
Everything in the world exist under the same life force for a reason.
Nothing is out of the realm of Chan, including your emotions, feelings,
and so called supernatural.  They are all part of us.  Don't be
dualistic. We all can.

JM