Hi Bill,

No need to say anything.  None of these discussion is important to our Inner Self.  No need to insist on anything or reject anything.  That are the working of our mind.  In parallel, our Inner Divine lives on by itself.  It has its own path and force and direction. It is our true master and not our mind.  If you are interested, I can give you some simple examples.

Everything I posted here are my witness and experience.  I shall post some more, so that I can ferry some of you into the wonderful world of Chan, where we are no longer enslaved by our mind and be our own true master and in absolute harmony with the universe.

Anyone interested to invest two minutes of your time to experience your own CHI?
JM

Bill Smart wrote:

JMJM,

Although I do not agree with everything in your recent posting
attached, I was not at all disappointed.

I especially liked your quote from the Platform Sutra:
"We originally have what is pure, unmovable, undying and sufficient."

...and your comment right after that:
It is our mind and our knowledge that hinder us. Do let go and be in
sync with the universal Chi. Try it and witness yourself.

Thanks...Bill!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ps.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There is a reason that Edgar post what he did. There is a reason
for Al
> to post what he did. There is also reasons for Bill and me and
Mike and
> Chris to post what we did.
>
> The Chan of these discussion is not to differentiate who is right
or who
> is wrong. What to agree or what not to? But to learn and grow
from
> them all. Understand, learn and grow everything as it is without
using
> any pre-conceived values, theories or teachings. Just practice and
> witness oneself.
>
> Platform Sutra said it very clearly, "We originally have what is
pure,
> unmovable, undying and sufficient."
>
> It is our mind and our knowledge that hinder us. Do let go and be
in
> sync with the universal Chi. Try it and witness yourself.
>
> Have you ever taste a Waxed Apple. Do you know how it taste?
> Everything in the world exist under the same life force for a
reason.
> Nothing is out of the realm of Chan, including your emotions,
feelings,
> and so called supernatural. They are all part of us. Don't be
> dualistic. We all can.
>
> JM