|
Hi Bill, No need to say anything. None of these discussion is important to our Inner Self. No need to insist on anything or reject anything. That are the working of our mind. In parallel, our Inner Divine lives on by itself. It has its own path and force and direction. It is our true master and not our mind. If you are interested, I can give you some simple examples. Everything I posted here are my witness and experience. I shall post some more, so that I can ferry some of you into the wonderful world of Chan, where we are no longer enslaved by our mind and be our own true master and in absolute harmony with the universe. Anyone interested to invest two minutes of your time to experience your own CHI? JM Bill Smart wrote: __._,_.___ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe __,_._,___ |
- [Zen] Chan for this discussion group Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
- [Zen] Re: Chan for this discussion ... Bill Smart
- Re: [Zen] Re: Chan for this dis... Fitness63
- [Zen] Re: Chan for this dis... Bill Smart
- Re: [Zen] Re: Chan for this dis... Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
