JMJM,

Although I do not agree with everything in your recent posting
attached, I was not at all disappointed.

I especially liked your quote from the Platform Sutra:
"We originally have what is pure, unmovable, undying and sufficient."

...and your comment right after that:
It is our mind and our knowledge that hinder us. Do let go and be in
sync with the universal Chi. Try it and witness yourself.

Thanks...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There is a reason that Edgar post what he did.  There is a reason
for Al
> to post what he did.  There is also reasons for Bill and me and
Mike and