From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Zen and Accountability
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 8 October, 2008, 6:47 PM

On Behalf Of BillSmart@>The short answer to that question is 'you
already know'. You already know what to do in any situation - this is
your Buddha Nature.

So small children do not need to learn anything, it is their Buddha
Nature?

Your other response seemed to be that people need to take their kids
to religious schools so they can learn morality and then take them to
Zen later, after these kids are moral (because Zen is Amoral).

Sounds like a half-baked philosophy if it cannot provide any moral
guidance and it is strictly for stress therapy!

      Yahoo! Toolbar is now powered with Search Assist.Download it now!
http://sg.toolbar.yahoo.com/