Hi Bill-
--- In [email protected], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Another wonderful dinner Bill. Isn't it Edgars' turn to do
>> the dishes?
>
> I imagine Edgar being an engineer either has a quantum mechanics
> dish-washer, or has developed dishes that never get dirty.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edgar- I want some of THOSE!
> ... ... ...
> You being a poet probably prefer to wash your dishes by hand.
I really do! I never knew it was because I'm a poet though.
This post really made me laugh out loud!
Thank You :-)
Margie (roloro1557)
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/