From: Mac A. Roni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Dog Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 9:21 AM

"roloro1557" > To borrow a christian saying: you are preaching to the
choir. I couldn't agree with you more!

Anytime you meet anyone who is distant, cold, or just a major a-hole,
ask them if they have any pets. 99% of the time, these a-holes do not
own a dog. Most of the time, they do not own any kind of pet. Some of
these holes will even go on a rant about how pets are a waste of time
and money.

Trust me, if I were King, all the peasants would have to own at least
one pet per home.

Mac
The Peasant

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!