Jody,

On the other hand, relatives don't chew on your shoes and pee on the carpet
. . .  at least my side of the family doesn't. J

Chuck

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jody W. Ianuzzi
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:11 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen

Hello Margie,

We can learn a lot from dogs. Our spouses and children don't come racing to
the door to greet us when we get home. Dogs have unconditional love and
they will forgive you and forget about all the negatives like accidently
stepping on their tail. Dogs don't ever say good bye they just say hello
with total devotion.

I must admit I like dogs more then some people.

JODY