--- In [email protected], "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I must admit I like dogs more then some people.
>
Hi Jody-
I absolutely agree with you. Some people say it would be a better
world if everyone had a dog. I think it would be a better world if
people were more like dogs.
Margie (roloro1557)
------------------------------------------------
FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
Don't be an observer of life. Be life. T'ao Shan
OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/