OK MIke, you've convinced me. You are a fish! You have fish nature and have achieved koi satori!

:-)
Edgar

On Oct 15, 2008, at 8:41 PM, mike brown wrote:

Hi Edgar,

They've probably come to check out the 'new guy' they think they've never seen before..

----- Original Message ----
From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 16 October, 2008 9:24:58
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: TNH - Fifty Verses of the Nature of Consciousness. Part 4, Sense Consciousness

Mike,

Nonsense! Are you a fish? Then why do my koi come over to me when I approach to feed them 24 hours later, or for that matter after an entire winter of no food. Don't underestimate the mind of a fish. Fish are sentient and have Buddha nature as do all beings, except apparently some of the humans on this group! :-)

Edgar