Hi Jody, Yes, it was, but there's a lot of ego involved in that reflection. Do what you have to do and then let it go. We tend to go round and around when we speculate like this - 'Should I have done this?', 'What if I had done that?', 'What will she think - is she grateful or not?' etc. If we invest in that kind of thinking we tend to become pleased with ourselves or disappointed depending on the other person's reactions. Remember that we can only change how we think about things and not how others think or react.
Mike ________________________________ From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, 28 October, 2008 22:38:04 Subject: Re: [Zen] thoughtful story Hi Mike, I thought the taxi driver's reflection on the day was because he was glad he had picked up the old lady and not someone else who might not have driven her around. JODY
