From: Jody W. Ianuzzi <j...@thewhitehats.com>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: Frustration with Job and Teenage Child
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 15 July, 2010, 8:00 AM

Hello Joe,

But we are NOT born all the same. Some people have an imbalance that causes
schizophrenia or bipolar problems or depression. These are biochemical
conditions of the brain. People who are sociopaths have no social
conscience. Read the book Gift of Fear, it describes a person who tortures
people and breaks their bones simply because he enjoys the sound.
I am NOT talking about people who are normal but had misguided childhoods or
people who have emotional issues.

Maybe if Suzuki Roshi had realized that his unconditional compassion should
have limits, then his wife would not have been murdered by a sociopath.

JODY