I completely agree Bill.

Psychology is all soft science anyway, and even with all the fancy research
into the brain, no one really knows anyway.

We only have the "human" lens to look through, so trying to figure these things
out is another one of those "trying to bite your own teeth" kind of things.

Artie

> I see little difference in any of the definitions below, with the possible
> exception of the one used a combing form.
>
> They all seem to define 'self' as a dualistic concept where you divide the
> world up into two categories: self and other.
>
> Do you see any differences in these definitions that I've missed, and that
> really matter when used in the context of my statement:
>
> "Saving yourself from your illusion of self."

FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
The way to do is be. Lao Tzu