From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of DP
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 4:44 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] I did like the story.

IT does put things into perspective. I'm liking this place more than the
other forum I was on. :)

What frsutrated me about it was that some people felt that what they were
quoting was so profound that they didn't need to even respond to me. Stuff
like "fear of death is fear of life" didn't really do much for me. Your
stories, however, do give me a unique perspective.

Also, I appreciate that people here, while not neccesarily understanding
OCD, are at least ready to believe it's a real disorder and not just "all in
mmy head."

database 5380 (20100819) __________