Mike, shouldn't you be granting equal time to neo-zionazis?  ;-)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <uerusub...@...> wrote:

> DP,   > Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out
to get you, huh. Let me spell it out for you one more time. To
paraphrase Kristy -  she said that atheists are ignorant of faith and so
don't understand the religious perspective. I pointed out that 1) lots
of atheists were once upon a time believers who have now 'seen the
light' and so do have such experience but rejected it. 2) I may be
ignorant of the beliefs of other groups but still can deduce that they
are harmful. NOT that religious folks are the same as neo-nazis but the
harm that can be DONE is the same. Clear?