My god, that is disingenuous...

Kristy specifically said that the people who are arguing probably don't have an
experience of faith and that this means I can't explain it to them.

You essentially said "I don't have to be a Neo-Nazi to understand that it's
bad."

It doesn't take a paranoid person to see a comparison being made.
You are using your own personal definition of religion to attack. This is not
my experience of religion, and it never will be.