:-)

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/11/2010 4:49 AM, Anthony Wu wrote:

JM,
Who is much more notorious than you are? Can I have this honor?
Do you move your chi like in Qigong?
When you try to interfere with your karma using chi, you are away from Buddhism. However, don't worry about that. Many people go in that direction. You can join forces with those using sex rituals to get enlightened.
Anthony

--- On *Mon, 11/10/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: [Zen] SSSSS
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, zenliv...@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Monday, 11 October, 2010, 2:59 PM

    Good morning Everyone,

    It does sound harsh and mean when I said, "Sit down. Shut up. Stop
    Thinking..." Doesn't it. :-P

    Perhaps it is time for me to continue with these S's and add some
    more??

    No different from Buddhist practice of "discipline, meditation,
    wisdom", "Sit down. Shut up and Stop Thinking" is just a
    pre-requisite
    same as "discipline". Besides as you all know, the phrase "Sit
    Down and
    Shut up" was actually introduced by someone much more notorious
    than I
    am. ;-)

    To be correct, I should have stated, "Sit down. Shut up. Stop
    thinking. Start belly-breathing. Sense your breath." or just
    "S.S.S.S.S." in short.

    When we do all the S's, let us specially focus on the last one. Sense
    our breath all the way down our legs, to our knees and our toes. Then
    sense this breath through out our organs, all major energy points,
    our
    energy channels, etc. Once we are able to sense this breath
    throughout
    our entire body, then we have surpassed the karmic "Hindrance of
    our Body".

    This "sense" is done with our Inner Awareness or our Inner Self. This
    "breath" is called prana in yoga and chi in Chan, or Yellow Emperor's
    Inner Canon. Please wiki these terms.

    As we stop thinking, we are detaching from all forms, we are
    cultivating
    our innate awareness through the practice of sensing our chi. As this
    awareness is enhanced, we be able to observe our mind with it. As we
    become clearly aware of every notion of our mind, then we have
    surpass
    the karmic "Hindrance of our Mind".

    Then our heart will shine. Heart is where our Inner Self reside.
    It is
    through this heart, we connect with the heart of the universe, so
    to be
    connected with its energy and wisdom, for our body, heart and spirit.
    At this stage, we become pure wisdom, pure compassion and pure joy.

    Then only the karmic "Hindrance of Spirit" remain, which will be
    addressed in future post when causal relations mature.

    Surpassing The Three Karmic Hindrances is what Buddhist called,
    Surpass
    The Three Eons.

    Thank you for your attention.
    JMJM
    Head Teacher
    Order of Buddha Heart

-- Be Enlightened In This Life - We ALL Can
    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org <http://www.heartchan.org/>