JM

http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com
http://www.heartchan.org

On 10/11/2010 5:00 PM, Maria Lopez wrote:

JMJM;
Do you think that Is the chi what enhances awareness?. My impression is on the other way round and that is that awareness will enhance the chi.
Mayka

--- On *Tue, 12/10/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 /<chan.j...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <chan.j...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: [Zen] SSSSS
    To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Tuesday, 12 October, 2010, 0:15

    Anthony,

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?r=1&isbn=9781577315599&afsrc=1

<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/books/product.aspx?r=1&isbn=9781577315599&afsrc=1>

    We don't move the chi, just be aware of the chi...  Give it a try
    for three months.  That's all.

    Instead of analyze or categorize, perhaps you can give it a try.

    Awareness can best be enhanced through this practice.  That's my
    witness.

    :-)

    http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com  <http://chanjmjm.blogspot.com/>
    http://www.heartchan.org  <http://www.heartchan.org/>