*bows*

*sigh*  I feel dis-heartened. Apparently, Gempo Roshi will be offering a
weekend session--  in Beverly Hills.

I have no bias that those of modest means should be the only ones to receive
zen wisdom.  Its not the money, really.  I have a disgustingly wealthy
sister--lets not go there.

But.. I attened intro zen classes at his  zen center when I went back to school
after my accident.  Over time, I've obverved his "progress".  I'm not a zen
Master. But I am wondering if he still is-- or ever was.

Y'know-- I bet most of us could  claim we've had an "instant" awakening from
some experience we 've had.  Maybe its only me.. but I am uncomfortable with
capitalizing on my own drama.  Hell-- I   have as many  problems as anyone.
Frankly, I wanted to choke the hell our of a bank teller today for her saucy
attitude..   I didn't.

It wasn't my zen that stopped me.  My brother-in-law owns the bank. k