From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Beverly Hills Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 19 October, 2010, 8:11

k.

*bows*

A thriving merger of zen and the sacred profit motive?

k, please don't be disheartened.

Just check him out on the Internet and if you don't feel comfortable
with what you see, dump him - with joy!

Best, e

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Kristy McClain <healthypl...@...>
wrote:

> *bows*
>
> *sigh* I feel dis-heartened. Apparently, Gempo Roshi will be offering
a weekend session-- in Beverly Hills.

> I have no bias that those of modest means should be the only ones to
receive zen wisdom. Its not the money, really. I have a disgustingly
wealthy sister--lets not go there.

> But.. I attened intro zen classes at his zen center when I went back
to school after my accident. Over time, I've obverved his "progress".
I'm not a zen Master. But I am wondering if he still is-- or ever was.

> Y'know-- I bet most of us could claim we've had an "instant"
awakening from some experience we 've had. Maybe its only me.. but I am
uncomfortable with capitalizing on my own drama. Hell-- I have as
many problems as anyone. Frankly, I wanted to choke the hell our of a
bank teller today for her saucy attitude.. I didn't.

> It wasn't my zen that stopped me. My brother-in-law owns the bank. k

Messages in this topic (216)
Recent Activity:

New Members 6
Visit Your Group