The very heart of zen cannot be achieved in any other method than our own
hard work.  Just like one cannot eat a meal without yourself picking up the
food and putting it into your mouth and chewing and swallowing.

Anyone charging money is at best selling water next to the river, and maybe
selling sand next to the river :)

--Chris