My teacher spoke of neither pushing away the moment nor grabbing onto the
moment. Life flows through us peacefully.

But many practitioners and neurologists emphasize that it is not not getting
upset but recovering quickly  and with awareness that is key. Irritants pop up
from time to time. To leave them as just irritants and not have the whole
body/mind get flooded with irritation is the pleasant state.

Rocks are not reactive. That isn't so hard. To be aware and not reactive, that
is our calling as humans.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone