You sit without holding onto your goals. But when you see your brain proposing
various goals, you don't need to freak out; the brain is always settling on
stuff as goals.

Non-reactivity in this clinical sense means keeping the brains focus of
activity regulated by the balance between the neocortex and the limbus system,
not tipping over into fight or flight. I personally find that sitting makes it
take more stress to kick my nervous system into panic mode. When I take time to
chill and see myself as I am each day, i take the vagaries of the nutcases
around me in stride. So I have to endure this irritant I would not choose, at
least I had some balance and stability to start out with.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone