From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 12:16 PM

Empathy, care for a patient,  altruism, love,  compassion has always been in
very good reputable all Hospitals from Pamplona, Spain which are well know to
all  high standard up Professional in the medical field in Europe . strangely
enough those hospitals happen to be in its majority in the hands of OPUS Dei
and catholic church (or at least they were) .  The real  mystery here is once
again in the heart.  And no matter who embodies that heart.  Nothing at all is
possible without the heart.  If mindfulness is show in a scientific way the
outcome will be a disaster