From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Wu
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 3:27 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?

Bill,

Bad example. A better one is to compare zazen to eating your flight lice. It
involves going to a restaurant and spend your easily earned Thai Baht. In other
words, it requires dualistic effort at least in the beginning. Before you enjoy
the Kau Pad Gong. So you are saying that the goal of zen is to reach 'just
this', instead of just eating and sleeping.

Anthony