From: ChrisAustinLane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?
To: "Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com" <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 23 October, 2010, 2:52

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone

On Oct 22, 2010, at 16:40, Mark Perew <mpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nature does not care what we do, because there is no person there to care.

People are a part of nature. People are a part of nature that has a complex
enough brain to get confused and try to live apart from our actual reality, to
be sure, but that is a pretty natural consequence of our nervous systems being
new to us and our being unskilled drivers.

And some of these people do care. So parts of nature care.

Of course, even then, there is no person to care. Just caring.