The great master Louis Armstrong.

http://www.lyrics007.com/Louis%20Armstrong%20Lyrics/Let's%20Call%20The%20Whole%20Thing%20Off%20Lyrics.html

It is an example of some arbitrary difference in culture that divides people.

That does remind me I didn't answer the question you posed about which Spanish
my son and family are learning. I am not that sure, the teachers are from Latin
America but they said they are teaching academic Spanish. Most of the native
speaking kids in the class are from Mexico. The z is pronounced like s in San
José. Having trouble with ch ll and r's

Also, apropos to this thread, one of the  expectations I had of zen forum was
that some one else would have spent he time to read and be open to discussing
Austin's book Zen and the Brain. That expectation alas seems to be a source of
suffering for me, since despite the tag line of these emails people seem to
prefer describing or judging or excerpting books they haven't read, dammit.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone