Chris:

Thanks for the Louis Armstrong link.

Only for Academic purposes I'd like to tell you that the Spanish spoken in
South America is called Spanish and the Spanish spoken in Spain is called
Castellano. It's called Castellano because of the area it originated in Spain.
Not all Spanish people from Spain knows this unless they have studied the
origin of the different languages and dialects developed in the Iberic
peninsula. The castellano brought to South America is called Spanish as a
meaning that it comes from Spain. Alone the centuries the language evolved
giving different words, expressions and even ways of doing that comes within a
language in the different cultural Countries Spanish is spoken. Recently I've
hear that has been created a complete new dictionary that includes South
America and Peninsula Iberica new adding words and expressions. South America
has its own great linguistics, poets, brilliant writers of all kinds in the
same way Spain has its own. If you've been told that the
 Spanish you'll be learning is from the Royal Spanish Academy of the Lengua
(Real Academia De La Lengua Espanola), then it would a very good Spanish.  My
keyboard is British and doesn't have the accents and the "n" with the little
line above.  I'm saying this for all the errors you may find in the Spanish
written from here.  For instance: "Espanola" is with the n that has that curved
line over its top.  And the pronunciation is different than the one who hasn't
it.

I haven't read the Austin book you mention. Perhaps Mike, Anthony, Edgar, Ed,
have. They're the ones who are interested in the sciences subject to do with
the brain. I'm not at present. The practise is already pretty tough for me to
add more complications to it. The greater is simplicity the less I fatigue with
it. Of course this doesn't mean that there is no a valuation for science. But
that valuation is away from zen context. Zen can help to enhance our all
senses, observation, concentration....and all that can be brought to enhance
the performance of a scientific. But not on the other way round. Zen doesn't
need from science but science may need from zen.

Expectations is something we all have. Don't tell me about it!.

And this for your kid and you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWjN8IVZ10Q
Thanks you for writing
Mayka