That's fine.

I, having spent a good amount of time in book groups, find that 'give and
take' over a book that multiple people have read, never fails to bring me
some understanding of perspectives I would not have arrived at in seclusion.
 Not every one's cup of tea, I'm sure.  (Another colloquialism, Makya,
meaning not preferred by everyone.  "I'm sorry, but biking in the rain is
just not my cup of tea.").

De gustibus non disputandum,

--Chris