From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and the Brain
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 27 October, 2010, 7:29 PM

Anthony:

Thanks for the giving up smoking but as I previously said,  I don't want to
give it up anymore.  I struggle for years with it.  I asked for help to my
sangha and pointed out more than once that it at the time I would have spent a
minimum of three months in the PV Monastery, I would have given up smoking for
sure.  Never had a reply for my continuos request help and now I remain as a
smoker because I like to smoke!.

Sparkling Lemon refreshment drink mixed with alcoholic beer (2/3 of lemon
sparkling drink and 1/3 of beer) is part of the traditional drinks in Spain.
It's mostly a summer drink and can't assure you very refreshing and digestive
with some summer meals.  Here in Scotland the same drink doesn't have the same
healthy effect on me.  So I don't drink it.  I drink natural clear water,
coconut water and things like that.  But mostly just lots of clear
water.  Water is actually the drink I most like from all!.

Mayka