Only minus the sore arse and fired-up Mayka.

From: ED <>
Sent: Tue, 26 October, 2010 0:51:04
Subject: Re: [Zen] Zen and the Brain

The 90% is like zazen - experiential learning.   --ED

--- In, mike brown <uerusub...@...> wrote:

After a hard days work there's nothing better than to have a few beers and stir
things up here a bit. It's 90% ego entertainment and about 10% (probably less)
has some meaningful value. I enjoy it a lot : )

Bill, ED and all:
Bill wrote:
For me the Zen Forum is an e-sangha, somewhere I can go to discuss zen and
other related subjects with others.

Very glad to hear you say this.  For me this zen forum is the only place in
which I can express myself openly with no consequences of having done
so.    And
because of that I'm able to express always what is in me with no fear or
In addition,  I find this forum very supportive to myself practise.     I
like the variety and mix of different characters participating on it.  Each
person has a characteristic that is unique to that person.  Heart feels taking
this posting opportunity  to thank all its participants once and again.
What about you ED, Mike, Anthony, Chris, Vincent, Mark...?