From: Kristy McClain <healthypl...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 7 November, 2010, 8:05 AM

Anthony,

So you're gonna wuss-out. How will you ever know the rose if you fear the
thorns?

As for Bill-- (wow)  I didn't know he was on the market. What do those widows
think about his menagerie of kids? After all-- the man does have baggage, and
I'm not talking tea-bagging here. In terms of decor-- forget the Italians. You
know what they say-- "When in Rome...".  (Always go  to the source). k