--- On Thu, 4/11/10, billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org> wrote:

From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 4 November, 2010, 10:23 AM

Mayka,

What I meant to say was that if you are living in a world of illusions (maya)
compassion is a badge of honor and something you need to cultivate and practice.

If you are not living in a world of illusions there is no compassion, no honor,
nothing to cultivate and nothing to practice. There is Just THIS!

Says Buddha Bill, in Diamart Sutra