ED: Mayka  ED coversations anger frustration ego illusions: butterflies
dreams

> Please find below and extract of our both conversation.

> ED: I could talk about zen practice. What sort of things should we
talking about that would nourish zen practice?

> Mayka: One could talk about any theme for as long as the energy of
practise would be there. When the energy of the practice is there then
the way of talks and chats addressed are very different. Yet there are
words the same while communicating. However, I have to say that the
energy of myself practice is not at all times there as the ego gets on
its way.

> ED: Have you recommendations as to how the Zen Forum should police
(detect and weed out) 'the ego' from messages, which ego, in 99.9% of
humans, comprises 99.9% or more of 'themselves'

> Mayka: Sit down
> Shut up
> And you will know

> ED: And many happy returns of the same to you! ;-)

> Mayka: Though your response may sound a clever answer. It's not.
Remember who was you and not me who had the doubts here and asked the
questions. I can't be decieved by anyone and neither you can.