Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone

On Nov 15, 2010, at 12:08, "ED" <seacrofter...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>
> o  Do you possess the requisite zen training and practice to know the
> difference?

There are certainly times when I confidently do not know!  Other times, I think
I know, but the not knowing is merely obscured not destroyed, smirk.
> o  Do you know for certain that zen training/practice is the only way to
> enable one to differentiate correctly?

You will note that I used Bill's zen rather than Zen. The two words to remember
about Zen is "not always so." What I know for certain is the warmth of this
phone and the sweat drying on my shirt.