Thanks Bill!, ^_^

--- On Tue, 16/11/10, billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org> wrote:

From: billsm...@hhs1963.org <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: RE: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 16 November, 2010, 0:29

Mayka,

That's a very good question.

A zen haiku, if it is indeed meant to communicate a direct experience, should
only communicate Just THIS!. That being the case it deals with only NOW, and
not a series of events that happen over time. Just THIS! has no time, no
action. There is only the visual awareness of the frog, the visual awareness of
the pond and the aural (sound) awareness of the sound of the frog jumping into
the pond.

The order these are presented would make no difference since in the direct
experience they all appear together at the same time, the only time - NOW.

...Bill!