I was mixing metaphors there.

10 directions is traditional in zen sutras for all the world. (north, south,
east, west, ne, se, nw, sw up and d

I am at a beach along California highway 1, a windy beautiful place. The winds
of the world flow all along without discrimination, and sending thanks from
this windy brisk day to all you all over the world it seemed an appropriate
image.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lanem
Sent from a cell phone