  From: Maria Lopez
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 9:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Thanks for an engaging listserv!

        Chris and Lluis:
        Thank you for such a sweet thought!.  It brought a big smile on me.

        I paste here a video with Spanish subtittles created by myself with the
chanting and practise of Metta sending energy to the 10 directions. Tibetan
Photographs from this video were passed onto me by a young Tibetan gentleman
who is not a monastic but lives in Tibet. I've found very beautiful this
practise of Metta.

        Lay back Members and enjoy sending energy to 10 directions!!!