  From: ChrisAustinLane
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Cc: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
  Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 2:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Thanks for an engaging listserv!

  I was mixing metaphors there.

  10 directions is traditional in zen sutras for all the world. (north, south,
east, west, ne, se, nw, sw up and d

  I am at a beach along California highway 1, a windy beautiful place. The
winds of the world flow all along without discrimination, and sending thanks
from this windy brisk day to all you all over the world it seemed an
appropriate image.

  Thanks,
  Chris Austin-Lanem
  Sent from a cell phone