All Yahoo! Zen Forum participants:

Just before Xmas I spilled tea on my laptop and shorted out the main
circuit board.  I salvaged my harddrives but was not able to maintain
good contact with Yahoo! Zen Forum for a couple weeks.  I've bought a
new laptop now and have set it all up, but when I went back to catch up
on all the posts there were so many I decided not to read them all.

So...If anyone posted anything since Xmas that had a question or comment
specificaly for me please re-post it or tell me the post number and I'll
try to address it.

...and I'm flying out tonight for Seoul again so I'll be off-grid for a
couple days.

Thanks...Bill!