... but smarter than one thinks? ;-)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/a\
rticle1381226.ece

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Mel <gunnar19632...@...> wrote:

> Have fun, but please do keep away from the 38th
Parallel(north)/Panmunjom if possible. The angry little man of the north
can be unpredictable

> in peace
> Mel

> All Yahoo! Zen Forum participants:
> Just before Xmas I spilled tea on my laptop and shorted out the main
circuit board.  I salvaged my harddrives but was not able to
maintain good contact with Yahoo! Zen Forum for a couple weeks.
I've bought a new laptop now and have set it all up, but when I went
back to catch up on all the posts there were so many I decided not to
read them all.

> So...If anyone posted anything since Xmas that had a question or
comment specificaly for me please re-post it or tell me the post number
and I'll try to address it.