From: Bill! <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Bill!'s Back....
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 9 January, 2011, 6:15 PM

Anthony,

48 miles.

No, and enlightened being does not compete - with anything.

> Bill,
> I posted a message specifically for you:
> How far a bird can fly in a stormy sky without the help of a turbojet
engine?
> Related question: Can an arahant or an enlightened one by zen or Chan
compete with that bird?

> Anthony

circuit board. I salvaged my harddrives but was not able to
maintain good contact with Yahoo! Zen Forum for a couple weeks.
I've bought a new laptop now and have set it all up, but when I went
back to catch up on all the posts there were so many I decided not to
read them all.

> So...If anyone posted anything since Xmas that had a question or
comment specificaly for me please re-post it or tell me the post number
and I'll try to address it.