From: Bill! <billsm...@hhs1963.org>
Subject: [Zen] Bill!'s Back....
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 11:39 AM

All Yahoo! Zen Forum participants:
Just before Xmas I spilled tea on my laptop and shorted out the main circuit
board.  I salvaged my harddrives but was not able to maintain good contact with
Yahoo! Zen Forum for a couple weeks.  I've bought a new laptop now and have set
it all up, but when I went back to catch up on all the posts there were so many
I decided not to read them all.

So...If anyone posted anything since Xmas that had a question or comment
specificaly for me please re-post it or tell me the post number and I'll try to
address it.
...and I'm flying out tonight for Seoul again so I'll be off-grid for a couple
days.
Thanks...Bill!