Hi Brett,

I too find that I experience myself as making 'wiser' decisions as time
moves on, and yet my decisions of the past appear to me to be not as
wise today as I had thought them to be at the time!

--ED



--- In [email protected], Brett Corbin <brettalancorbin@...>
wrote:
>

Hi Ed, I have done many unwise things in my life, and through the pain
and suffering I have had because of my unwise choices, I have started to
see what the wiser choice may have been.  By seeking wisdom I find that
I do not make nearly as many unwise choices, so to answer your question,
I feel I do have the ability to distinguish between wise and unwise, but
sometimes I have learned wisdom, only after being very unwise, if that
makes any sense.

Brett


Bill, Brett   Does either of you possess the talent of distinguishing
the 'wise' from the unwise? Thank, ED "The life of an enlightened being
is like the shadow of a bird on water."       > I agree with that
statement.
>
> But I'd also agree with the statement... A person who applies his or
her feelings to their daily life may or may not be wise.
>
> Or... A person who jumps up and down and rubs their belly may or may
not be wise.
>
> ...Bill!

   > > Thanks Bill,
> > What do you think of this statement..... A person who applies his or
her logic to their day to day life may or may not be wise.
> >
> > Brett


Reply via email to