From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Sex & The Enlightened Ones
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 8:28 PM

Empower every Sangha member to create his/her own reality: When he/she joins
the Sangha, he/she should be required to sign a statement as to whether
he/she is or is not open to intimate relations with the teacher,
which statement will be shown to the teacher, who understands that his/her
position is in jeopardy if he/she violates a student's wishes. ...
--ED