From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: An Article of Interest
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 10:42 AM

K...

Thank you for sharing your reflections.  I can't write English as well as you
do and would like to apologise before hand just in case I failed on clarity and
made use of broken English.  Trying my best in the process of English
communication though.

In reference with comments made about TNH.   I would like to say that I
consider him as one of my greatest Spiritual Fathers.  A father that sits down
on his own throne giving discourses and to whom some of his children can't
approach for real.  I didn't choose this gentleman to be my Master Spiritual
Father.  It just happened like that in the same way that it happened to have my
blood parents and you your blood parents who gave us life.  Not you, not me  or
anyone else had a choice in the selection of our blood parents. And someone may
say now: "But that is different as you have a choice in the selection of a
Spiritual Father".  To which I would be responding:  " Yes, There is a choice
when the choices are based in the self form but there is no choice when they
are found in the non self.  the Master Spiritual Father was found first in the
bottom in the bottom of my heart and then the bottom of my heart found its
reflection in the
 human form of TNH".  Whether TNH recognises or takes care of all his children
or not is a different matter. And yet, because there is no separation between
TNH and myself.  I can see what is in him and  he can see what is in me too.
Saying this, I can tell you and all that at those moments in which the self
dissolves in the non self , one appears to others as very sweet and naive.  But
this doesn't mean that the person loose track of the other reality of the
self.  It's just that things are seen under the perspective (if perspective can
be called) of the non self.   He's very far of being blind, well on the
contrary, he's very awake.    He can be in a room with hundreds of people on it
and he does not loose detail.  In a quick look he sees all his audience.  He's
like me, like you and ever body else when we all are truly awake.

On the other hand, TNH has all kind of followers which includes all those
annoying sappy mess characters, fanatics, hypocritical, crazy people of all
kinds who only see him as his "Saviour" and all that.  They seem to be so
engaged in the form of the Master that are unable to accept or seeing anything
or anyone that is not in the form of the Master!. They don't know yet that the
Master is in the breathe!.

Best
Mayka