joe..did freud die of cancer? jung was not all goodness and light
either...merle

Edgar, Merle,

I think Freud was a bit fetishistic about cigars, tho'.

Well, he and Bill Clinton.  ;-)

And Philip Morris?

--Joe

PS  Edgar, did Freud collect only artifacts (vs. antiquities?) of Primitive
cultures, or was he an across-the-board collector, or, etc.?  Maybe I'm
thinking of Jung... .  I don't remember much of either of the Good Doctors'
biographies (but I remember *liking* Jung's MEMORIES, DREAMS, REFLECTIONS
(1961), for its riveting conversational style, captured and conveyed by his
Recordist, Auditor, and Editor, Aniela Jaffe).